Hugo Sluimer accuses ex-Girlfriend Paula Sanchez in Monaco

 Written by Dominican Republic public figure Hugo Sluimer  about his ex-girlfriend in Monaco. 


Paula Sanchez runs away with 2 million from boyfriend! 

Paula Sanchez left her boyfriend after 5 1/2 years without paying back his 2 million Euros, despite the fact that she promised to do so, after a break up. She took advantage of his good faith, loyalty and generosity. So very bad behavior from a very bad woman! Visconti (married name) Poveda (mothers name)

Sunday, 28 January 2018

How Paula Sanchez costed me 3 million Euros in 5 1/2 years...


Paula Sanchez Paula Sanchez Paula Sanchez Paula Sanchez Paula Sanchez Paula Sanchez Paula Sanchez

After 5 ½ years in a relationship, I spend over one million Euros on Paula (no problem because I don’t mind to support my partner). 
I paid almost everything for her i.e. 60.000 Euros annually to support her houses in Costa Rica, 200.000 Euros for an apartment in Ibiza (we did 50-50), world-trip vacations, diners, some expensive dresses, watch, necklace, ring, TVs, Soundbars, carpets, golf membership fees/green fees, lunches, diners, etc., etc. 
About two years ago she started asking for a financial cushion (“you are 20 years older, so it is likely that you die before me, it is essential for me to have good money on my Bank Account. It will also be a sign of commitment and good will from your side”). She also said that she never wants to put things in writing and/or in contracts because she deals her whole life on trust. So she always told me not to worry about the consequence of a possible break up because she promised me to compensate me in all fairness. 
When she asked for a more significant amount, I told her that I rather would continue with incremental steps because that this is to my believe more fair (less risk for me and the longer she would be with me, the more wealth she would built up/have). 
She came frequently back on the subject and pushed very, very hard about 2 years ago, even threatening to leave me. I asked her again to discuss all the options and proposed to her to put her in my Last Will, or to agree on a monthly, quarterly or annual amount, to be wired to her account. 
She furiously refused all options and gave me a strong message that only a significant cash amount would make her happy. I told her that this would mean lots of risk to me, like when she would leave me, the day after I could potentially lose my money. Or that in case she wouldn’t spend it wisely it would not work as a cushion for later, etc., etc. 
Paula is a great sales person/player, she told me that it would be very, very hard for her to spend the money, since she would be to afraid to lose it, knowing how hard I worked for it, bla, bla, bla. Also that she would never invest it without my approval/consensus. She also told me not to worry in case she would leave me because she would pay back every penny. One can imagine that we had many lengthy discussions about it, also because she wouldn’t accept anything in writing/contract, so exposing me to a significant financial risk. About one year later (also because our relationship became more and more secure/steady), I decided to give in and deposited two million (2.000.000) Euros on her Bank Account in Monaco, the trust in her and the commitments she made were enough for me (how wrong I was..). 
Within one year after I deposited the money we got many fights (most over how to invest/spend the money..). In the end we had a big fight (that SHE started) and she left me. When I asked her about the money she reacted “I will never pay you back, you have to learn from all you did to me”. This is so f...ing unfair since I did nothing bad, it was just the evil in her make her fight every time after the first fight over small things like a crazy, unreasonable person.

Paula Sanchez (Visconti is/was her husband's name) is a charming, beautiful woman, but a dangerous Wolf in sheep’s clothing. Maybe it was me, being just a fool trusting his partner, how stupid is that... So all I can do is warn other people (in particular men..) about her.

WARNING/WATCH OUT DANGEROUS WOMAN: PAULA CRISTINA SANCHEZ VISCONTI (MARRIED WITH FRANCO VISCONTI, HAVING A 24 Y.O. DAUGHTER FRANCESCA), SHE ALSO HAS SOME CONTRACTS UNDER PAULA SANCHEZ, PAULA SANCHEZ POVEDA AND PAULA POVEDA, BORN IN COSTA RICA (LIMON) ON 14 JAN. 1974. SHE HAS THE COSTA RICAN AND ITALIAN NATIONALITIES. VITTORIA POVEDA WAS HER MOTHER’S NAME, FROM TORINO. SHE LIVES IN MONACO, CANNES, SITGES, LONDON, TORINO AND COSTA RICA (CARILLO), SO ANYWHERE AND NOWHERE: HARD TO TRACE...

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HUGO SLUIMER's secret blog accuses Paula Sanchez in Monaco